Some helpful tips for having a better time between the sheets.
Whether you’re wondering how to have better sex with your partner tonight or you just want some ideas on how to be a better lover in general, there are a few things that you can do so that you, and whoever you’re sleeping with, have a more fulfilling sexual experience.
First and foremost, you’ve just got to relax. That’s obviously easier said than done, especially if you’re in a situation where you are about to have sex with someone for the first time. This simple factor can make a huge difference in how your encounter goes however, so it’s important that you find a way to make yourself comfortable.
Effective Ways To Relax Before Sex:
- Talk to Your Partner- Oftentimes, if you break the ice and admit to feeling a little nervous, you’ll discover that you aren’t the only one with butterflies.
- Masturbate- It may sound funny, but masturbating a couple of hours before you have sex can relieve sexual tension, allowing you to relax more.
- Go For A Run- Do some pushups, ride a bike or take a hike. Anything that you enjoy doing and that will expend some energy is also a great way to relax for better sex.
Once you’re able to relax a bit, it should be a lot easier to actually have a good time during sex. When something awkward or non-sexy happens, a shared laugh can either indicate that you have a good level of trust with your partner or it can serve as a way for a new couple to build trust. If you don’t feel as though you can have fun with the person that you’re sleeping with, there’s less of a chance that you, or they, will walk away feeling really satisfied.
Spice It Up
They say variety is the spice of life and that’s never truer than when it comes to sex. While some people get their variety by sleeping with a lot of different people, it is possible to keep things interesting, even if you’ve been with your partner for a long time. There are a number of things that you can do that require little planning or effort, but if you’re willing to put some time into it, there’s almost no limit to the ways that you can add a little spice to your love life.
Fast & Effortless Strategies For More Interesting Sex:
- Switch Up Where You Do It- As silly as it might seem, just having sex in a place that you normally don’t can make it much more exciting. Try the guest room, the SUV or the back garden, but do your best not to get arrested. There is such a thing as too much excitement, after all.
- Head To The Fridge- Nope, you’re not going to have sex on the fridge, though if the urge strikes, there’ll be no judgment here. But this directive is more focused on the contents of the fridge and how you use them. Whipped cream and popsicles can be fun accessories for any encounter, though if you’re worried about getting sticky, just grab a tray of ice cubes and use your imagination.
Try New Positions
If you have a tendency to always do the deed in the missionary position or doggy-style, you might want to consider adding some new positions to your repertoire. Aside from offering a change from the routine, there are a lot of positions that actually provide deeper penetration so that both of you feel more pleasure. Having your partner ride you like a cowgirl, or scissoring your legs with hers are effective ways to go deeper and to alter the pace of sex. As long as you’re both into it, try whichever positions strike your fancy most and if you’re looking for inspiration, there’s always the Kama Sutra.