Thanks so much for the amazing support you all showed me yesterday… I appreciate your support more than you will ever know!
Today’s card is for this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #17. Check out the sketch:
I love the freedom of a CAS sketch… It leaves me the room to really let my creativity flow. For my card today, I framed my background stamping from the Midnight Feast stamp set with a die cut image from the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge. One of my favorite things about the Midnight Feast stamp is the background stamp of scattered stars. I adore the interest that stamp alone can add to projects. Super fun!
If you want to play along with the sketch challenge, upload your card to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog (linked below) by Thursday, October 7, 2010 at midnight EST.
One last thing… Sweet Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps is offering a very special free digi image for World Card Making Day. Anyone who uses the image to make a card/project and links it by 11:59 pm EASTERN on Saturday, October 9th, has a chance to win a stamp set of choice. This is in addition to the two chances to win a stamp set of choice going on the new release blog waltz on Thursday. So three winners total will be announced next Sunday!
Good luck, happy stamping, and HAPPY CARDMAKING DAY!
- Card Stock: Melon Berry & Rustic Cream (PTI)
- Stamps: Midnight Feast (Waltzingmouse House Stamps)
- Ink: Eggplant, Wheat & Pink Grapefruit (VersaMagic), Cream acrylic paint (FolkArt)
- Embellies: Ribbon & Vintage button (Etsy.com – MemrieMare), Pearls (Recollections), Peach button (DeNami Design), Twine (Craft supply)
- Tools: Cricut Expression (ProvoCraft), Happy Hauntings (Cricut by PC), Decorative Scissors (The Paper Studio)